Monday, February 12, 2007

2007 Pro Bowl

While flipping through the channels on Saturday I ran into the 2007 Pro Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii. I must admit I hardly watched it. I love football, but I just don't get into the whole AFC vs NFC thing. That's probably why I only played fantasy football for one year. I bleed purple and I only have a lot of passion for the Minnesota Vikings, not the NFC as a whole or various players scattered throughout the NFL.

The Minnesota Vikings sent 5 players to the Pro Bowl this year including Matt Birk. Matt is a definite fan favorite and the Vikings coaxed him into writing a Pro Bowl blog on their website. Matts Blog. I actually enjoyed reading it more than I enjoyed watching the snippets of the game on Saturday. Hawaii sounds great and Matt sounds like he is having a great time. I am totally jealous.

FINAL SCORE: AFC 31, NFC 28 - - - Tiki Barber and Tony Romo were the stars for the NFC, no big surprise, and Carson Palmer ended up being the show stealer for the AFC.

Hey Vikings, maybe next year we could have a few show stealers?!?!?!

No comments: