Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Vikings fans left out in the cold

I wish the Minnesota Vikings would host a Vikings Fest like the Minnesota Twins do. I know the Vikes have the Arctic Blast, but that just isn't an opportunity to drag my kids out to meet "the guys." Even the Green Bay Packers have a fan meet and greet. Ms. pacman mentions it in her blog that Packers Fan Fest will take place in the Lambeau Field Atrium on March 9 and 10, 2007. I would love to go…although my heckling of certain players would certainly be dangerous to my health in Packerland! Besides that is the Minnesota State High School Boys Hockey Tournament weekend and Lord knows I don’t miss that, not even for a chance to kiss Brett Favre.

What could the Vikings call their little fan get together? Vikings Fan Fest ? That seems to be a well liked name. Come on Vikings Fans, let’s start an effort to get the men in purple out in the community shaking hands and kissing babies!

No comments: