Wednesday, February 14, 2007

VIKINGS HIRE FRAZIER

I think my love affair with the Vikings is a tumultuous affair. One day I love the team and the next day I lament the team. Since Valentines Day is a traditional love day, I will write a positive post for my Minnesota Vikings. One of the best moves the Vikes have made during the off season so far was hiring Leslie Frazier as the defensive coordinator. It was such a shame to lose Tomlin and the Vikes were complete morons to lose him – oops this is a love post, no name calling. Anyway, Frazier will replace Tomlin in 2007 and let's hope he has the same spirit and knowledge Tomlin had to lead one of the best defenses' in the NFL

Frazier comes to the Vikings after helping Indianapolis win Super Bowl XLI, the 2nd Super Bowl title he has been associated with as a player and coach. Frazier was a starter on the 1985 Bears that won Super Bowl XX over New England. In his 8 NFL seasons Frazier has been a part of teams that have gone 81-47 and has been a part of 7 straight campaigns with a .500 record or better and played in 3 conference championship games. Frazier is reuniting with Childress as they both have Eagles blood in them. Frazier sounds pretty solid and I welcome him aboard my Vikings love ship – now let’s win some games!

No comments: