Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vikings Tickets

Everyone knows the biggest Vikings game of the year is when the Vikings host the Green Bay Packers at the Metrdome. This Vikings season the Vikings / Packer game takes place on Sunday September 30th. It is basically impossible to get tickets to the Packers game from the Minnesota Vikings or Ticketmaster so Vikings Vixen uses local ticket brokers to buy the tickets she wants and deserves. The Vikings ticket office further irritates Vikings Vixen by bundling the hot Green Bay packer game with a snoozer of a St Louis Rams pre-season game. It is frustrating when companies try to sell you something you don’t want just so you can have something you do want. Besides the irritation of bundling, staying on hold with ticketmaster is enough to make me puke and their Internet site is so slow, it’s just not worth my time. I used http://www.vikingstickets.com/ to get my Packer tickets and I have found they have great prices and quick service and the Vikings tickets I want and deserve – Go Vikings! Buy your Vikings Tickets now when the selection is at its best!

No comments: