Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Minnesota Vikings beat San Diego Chargers

The Vikings beat the San Diego Chargers on Sunday at the HHH Metrodome 35-17. I have to admit it, I didn’t think the Vikes had a chance. I even bet against them in my weekly NFL football picks and it cost me several spots in my league. That’s what I get for turning my back on my Vikings football team! Do you think if I bet against them next week, they will win again? This Vikings Vixen is willing to take the hit for her team! Ok, back on track. The Vikings won, the Vikings won. I actually got to sing the Vikings theme song over and over again (I can sing it on command, you know).

The best part of the game was watching “all day” Adrian Peterson run up and down the field. AP logged 296 yards and set an NFL record. Way to go Adrian Peterson. Vikings fans across the nation have been waiting for the day when Dr. Phil (Chilly) would wake-up and give Peterson the ball over and over again so Vikings fans can sing the song over and over again (-:

The Vikings Chargers game also got the record for the longest field goal return (109 yards) and that was an embarrassment to the Vikings special teams! Vikings fans even got to see Dr. Phil get ticked off and throw down his headset. Vikings quarterback Tarvaris Jackson did get to start and he got hurt again,but backup Brooks Bollinger did just fine. This win should help sell Vikings tickets to the Raiders game on November 18th at the Dome!

Way to go Vikings!

No comments: