Thursday, December 6, 2007

Vikings head to San Francisco

Could the Vikes make it four in a row? Could the Vikings really win four games in a row? I have to say skeptic Vikings Vixen may be on board, but odds are that I should bet against the Vikes if I want them to win. Let me explain…

I play the CBS Sports Fantasy picks game and I have been steadily slipping in the rankings – at one time I was 12th nationally – 12th! Mark Rosen from WCCO TV is in the 100’s, but little miss Vikings Vixen (screen name TicketKristy) was 12th. This week I am 37th – I have missed a bunch of picks including the Vikes/Giants match-up two weeks ago and then the Vikings Chargers game at the beginning of November. Perhaps the secret to the Vikings success is that Vikings Vixen has to bet against them. It’s clear the Vikings enjoy being my Achilles heel…well, if that’s what it takes to get a playoff spot, then I say go 49ers! If anyone needs me, I will be on the couch Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Clint said...

I know what you mean. I have a pool @ work. So i know where you are coming from.