Monday, December 3, 2007

Vikings stampede takes down Detroit Lions

The Minnesota Vikings took down the Detroit Lions 42-10 at the Metrodome on Sunday in what looked like good old fashioned NFC North black and blue football. Adrian Peterson was back with a knee brace and played pretty well. I thought the Lions unfairly hit him down low a couple of times, but he put up 116 yards and two touchdowns. Tarvaris Jackson looked pretty good and I am actually looking forward to the rest of the Vikings season.

I even sent a few of my friends to Ticket King to buy a couple of cheap Vikings tickets and they had a great time at the Vikings game while I baby-sat, but no worries I taught little Joe the Vikings theme song – afterall we did get to sing a bunch of times! S’kol Vikings, Let’s win this game . . .

No comments: