Thursday, January 17, 2008

NFL Playoffs Fixed

Well my football predictions for last weekend didn’t work out so well. I am still in shock that the Indianapolis Colts and the Dallas Cowboys got knocked out of the NFL playoffs. Sure I am happy for all those Packer fans that can stay at Lambeau and watch this Sundays game and I bet Brett Favre is ecstatic he doesn’t have to make the dreaded trip to Dallas, but it just seems surreal that the Cowboys could get beat by the Giants and the Colts by the San Diego Chargers – the Vikings beat the Chargers for crying out loud!

Is it possible NFL outcomes are fixed????? Yes, Vikings Vixen is joining the bands of conspiracy nutcases out there.

1 comment:

Minnesota Ticket Guy said...

I can't believe that you are happy for allof the Packers fans - I hope they freeze!