Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Vikings creating offers as NFL free agency deadline approaches

Vikings Vixen is no Vikings football expert. I have definite opinions on the intricate and not so intricate operations of the Minnesota Vikings, but I am no football expert. I know that the NFL Free Agency frenzy will begin February 29th and that will mean players moving to and fro, but I often get lost in all the jargon (unrestricted, restricted, etc.) Most of the time I don’t really care, I just want to know who is going to be on the roster so I can review their Wikipedia profile - ha ha.

Apparently, other Vikings fans get lost in the terminology as well because our friends over at Vikings.com did a story on it. Check it out if you have questions on the three types of agents (free, unrestricted and restricted) or if you want to know about the salary cap calculations. Let me be honest, I read the article, but it was hard to digest and I like math.

No comments: