Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Minnesota Vikings Blog

Vikings Vixen has been MIA from the blogging world. I have had a lot on my plate and I had to move something off, so this beautiful pink Vikings blog had to take the hit. I have decided to pick it back up and give it another shot and since I am GOAL oriented and focused. I have created a PLAN for this blog. I am going to post EVERY Wednesday – what else do I have to do on hump day ? right?! And my post is going to be similar every week – I am going to take a look back at last week and a look ahead at the upcoming game. I am also going to make score predictions so you will have to check back to see if I am right or wrong every week. I am going to make a "template" for this Vikings football blog so I don’t feel all stressed about what I am going to post. I need organization! I need organization! Why do you think I love football so much? All the X’s and O’s and carefully scripted plays bring me peace and serenity….although when the kicker kicks the ball just to get it away from another player, that is not very serene.

I am going to post a few more items of interest today just to get this blog up to speed and then look for my first template post tomorrow! I hope you are as pleased as I am about it!

1 comment:

VIKING KING said...

We should go and get Michael Vick once he gets out of leavenworth prison. What a combo, mike vike, adrian peterson and our "O" line.