Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vikings could have made the Super Bowl

Well, I was only 50% correct on my NFL playoff picks and I am still stunned that the Arizona Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl. {STUNNED} That could be the Minnesota Vikings! The Vikings pummeled the Cardinals in week 14 (score Vikings 35 Cardinals 14) – the fact that the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl just proves how weird this NFL post season has been and how (in the words of Paul Allen) “wide open” the NFL Playoffs were – meaning it was anyones for the taking….too bad the Vikings weren’t more prepared to take!

Any one out there have any BIG plans for the Super Bowl?? I don’t have any this year. My friend who usually throws a party is not going to this year (darn kids get in the way of her partying). I think I will just chill on my sofa and dream of the Vikings facing off against the Steelers.

Check back next Wednesday for personal Vikings pictures (I am finally starting a photobucket account)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that they're going to the Superbowl, either. But maybe that will give the Vikings some motivation for next season!

Anonymous said...

When are we going to see these photos??

Anonymous said...

Dammit Vikings!!