Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NFL Minnesota Vikings Regular Season Schedule

These are the games that are just too important for Vikings Vixen to enjoy from the sofa:

Mon. Oct. 5
Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers
It’s the Packers, it’s Monday Night Football – need I say more?


Sun. Oct. 18
Vikings vs. Baltimore Ravens
Two games in one month gets expensive, but I can’t pass up the chance to see Matt Birk back in the Metrodome even if it is just because I want to heckle him.


Sun. Nov. 29
Vikings vs. Chicago Bears
Jay Cutler vs. Vikings quarterback TBD – I can’t miss it.


Sun. Dec. 13
Vikings vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Hastings, MN native Ben Utecht plays for the Bengals. I watched him play in High School and I will be excited to watch him play in the NFL in his home state.


Sun. Jan. 3
Vikings vs. New York Giants
Santa better bring me a pair of Vikings Giants game tickets because I am willing to bet this game will mean something in the NFL Playoff picture.


I see local ticket brokers like Ticket King already have Vikings Tickets for sale!

No comments: