Thursday, June 25, 2009

Its official?

All of the Brett Favre rumors can be laid to rest, kind of. According to multiple sources this week, although the Vikings camp has remained mute, Brett Favre will be joining the Vikings at their July training camp.

According to radio announces and NESN.com, Brett Favre has agreed to sign with the Vikings and the team and Favre are just waiting for a quiet media day (supposedly July 3rd) to make the announcement. One source even went as far as to say that the equipment manager for the Vikings already had a purple jersey with the number 4 and Favre's name on the back ordered. Whether or not that is true, this Vikings Vixen can't really say but what I do know is that I would LOVE to see Brett play here in Minnesota and if all of these unofficially "official" sources are saying that the signing deal is on its way I'll go with it.


There is only one thing for sure with all of the Favre mania, if the Vikings do get this football legend, the game against the Packers this season will be out of control and I for one want to be there for all of the action. Stay posted for a more official announcement that Farve will be wearing purple this season!

3 comments:

Cortney said...

Fingers crossed that we get Farve!! July 3rd can't come fast enough...

Vikings Fan said...

I can't imagine why the Vikings would announce on July 3rd since most Minnesota Vikings fans will be celebrating the holiday. I just hope we hear soon so I can buy my purple Brett Favre jersey!

Beth said...

Tomorrow is the day!?! I can not wait to see what will happen!