Thursday, July 23, 2009

Minnesota Vikings Roster is starting to be nailed down

While I'm sure that if you just read the title to this post you may be led to think that the illusive Mr. Favre finally made his decision about if he would be joining the Vikings roster this fall... do not hold your breath, he hasn't yet.

No this post has to do with the Vikings 3rd round draft pick, Asher Allen who signed his contract with the Vikings today. Although the details were not publicly released I'm hoping that it was for 4 or 5 seasons and that the Vikings are going to hold onto the talented cornerback. The Vikings first round pick, Percy Harvin, and second round pick, Phil Loadholt, have still not signed contracts but have the training camp deadline quickly approaching.

The first day of practice for the Vikings is July 31st, so if you want advice from this Vikings Vixen, buy your Vikings Tickets before then because as soon as the final roster is announced ticket sales are for sure to go up!

4 comments:

B said...

I can't wait to see what Asher Allen will do this season, his stats looked great from the combine!

Cortney said...

People seem to be super excited about this whole Asher ALlen thing...I think it might be time for me to start paying attention to football again so that I'm back in the loop, I don't know anything about the kid!

Aaron said...

Favre has made up his mind.He's just jerking the Vikings around like he did the Packers.

Aaron said...

I admit I was wrong.