Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Vikings Giants Game HUGE

So much for resting our star Vikings players at the end of the season. I remember thinking about 7 weeks ago that this Vikings Giants game wasn’t going to mean much… so I didn’t want to buy tickets for it, but NOW – I want to go so badly! You can still get Minnesota Vikings Tickets, but I can't afford them now. UGH!

The Vikings absolutely need to win to get a bye in the first round, but that’s not all – we have to scoreboard watch (which I hate!) because the Philadelphia Eagles have to lose (please Cowboys win). It is going to be an interesting football weekend and I can't wait!

I love knowing all the players at the table, but it’s killing me that we don’t know what order they sit in. I can’t believe it is coming down to the last regular season games to figure it all out. I guess that’s why I love NFL football so much – the suspense and all of the NFC Playoff Scenarios running through my head!

For example:

Jan 9-10
Arizona vs. Philadelphia (winner Philly)
Green Bay vs. Dallas (winner Pack)

Jan 16-17
Packers at New Orleans (winner Packers)
Philadelphia at Minnesota (winner Minnesota)

Jan 24 NFC Championship
Packers at Vikings in the “Ultimate Brett Favre Showdown”

Time will tell how close my predictions really are!

No comments: