Wednesday, October 6, 2010

RANDY MOSS IS BACK TO MINNESOTA!!!!!

Randy MossHold the phone. Late last night rumors surfaced that Randy Moss, current wide receiver for the New England Patriots, could be headed to the Minnesota Vikings. I almost didn't believe it when I heard it. Check that - I indeed didn't believe it. I went to bed thinking about the possiblity of #84 coming back to Minneapolis. That dream just became a reality this morning when the two teams completed the deal sending Moss to Minnesota for a 3rd round pick. I'm speechless. Randy Moss is one of my all-time Twin Cities athletes to don a Minnesota uniform in any sport. He's back. I'm giddy about Brett Favre, Randy Moss, Adrian Peterson, Sidney Rice, Visanthe Shiancoe, Percy Harvin, and Bernard Berrian on offense. Oh My. Better yet - we got him for a 3rd round pick! What a steal for a guy who can still play the position as good as anyone in the league! #84, welcome back!!!

1 comment:

free turnkey poker sites said...

The Vikings decided before the season that it was Super Bowl or bust, and they have gone to great lengths to trade for a top 5 receiver. They agreed to a deal with Vincent Jackson, but couldnt get the Chargers to lower their ridiculous trade requirements. If Moss and Favre cant get on the same page, this could turn back into one of the elite teams in the NFL. They should certainly contend for the division if they can get past the next 4 or 5 games with only 1 or 2 losses.