Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vikings Player Adrian Peterson is Back!


On Monday, we got news that Vikings coach Leslie Frazier took Adrian Peterson off of the physically-unable-to-preform list on Sunday.

Here are Peterson's comments on his quick recovery and return to radio station KFAN in Minneapolis:

"People are different. People heal differently, people bounce back and recover differently from different injuries. And it's just one of those cases where I've just been working hard, been blessed and God's been covering me. And I just came back quicker than normal. So it's hard for people to kind of fathom that and believe that, but it is what it is. So I don't worry about that -- I just keep my mind stuck on my vision and my goals, and everything else will work itself out."

Now, let's see if he's going to play tomorrow, or if we're gonna have to wait to see this superstar in a game.




Take it easy, Adrian!