Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Are these Vikings for Real?

Can somebody please pinch me? I think every Viking fan needs to be sure that the Vikings’ victory over the 49ers wasn’t just a figment of their interesting imagination.

The 49ers used their final timeout to stop the clock, and then, they proceeded to also challenge the play, which should not have been allowed as they were out of timeouts. 

I would like to compare these ref's to the ones of the Packer Seahawks game last night......

Anyone else?

What's up next for our Minnesota Vikings? An away game against the Lions at Ford Field this Sunday at 12. 

Go Vikes!



1 comment:

price per head service said...

hahaha I love that mascot, it is so cute and I love the colors, that is why I am such a huge fan of the Vikings, I liked the mascot since I was a boy